Delta Uni-fence Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick7938

New User
Rick
I have the Uni-fence on my Delta saw. I want to add some fence accessories such as a sacrificial fence for dado stack, high fence to use with feather board, sliding jig to cut splines for corners of picture frame, etc. Does anyone have suggestions on attaching the auxiliary fences to the Uni-fence? Is there a way to clamp the fence or will I have to drill and tap the metal fence and screw the auxiliary fence to the Uni-fence?

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I have the Uni-fence on my Delta saw. I want to add some fence accessories such as a sacrificial fence for dado stack, high fence to use with feather board, sliding jig to cut splines for corners of picture frame, etc. Does anyone have suggestions on attaching the auxiliary fences to the Uni-fence? Is there a way to clamp the fence or will I have to drill and tap the metal fence and screw the auxiliary fence to the Uni-fence?

I have been thinking about a pair of these for my Biesemeyer fence. They may be just the ticket for what you are lookin' for!

http://grip-tite.com/sub fence clamp.html

Should work for the application you are lookin' for!

Wayne

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
Here is a different approach altogether and one I chose that works extremely well. So well that I never use my Unifence anymore. Does carry an extra cost, but IMHO very worthwhile ...

http://www.ttrackusa.com/

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Do a Google search for the words BIGAFENCE and you will see one solution to the problem. Accomplishes same thing as fence from Peachtree. MDF, and a couple pieces of ordinary tee track.

DavidF

New User
David
I did this on my dewalt fence. The MDF fence sits on the aluminium original fence and is easlily removed. I use it mainly for the router but it could be used for sawing operations as well.

DSCF0004_249256.JPG

DSCF0006_890165.JPG

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Add my second to DIYGUY. I bought it and it is great. You can add so many things to it that you are only limited by your imagination. Board Buddies work great on it too!

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
I also have the Uni-T fence and it's great. I use the Board Buddies and have builta number of other attachments. Well worth the bucks. I believe the website says this is the fence that Delta shoud've built and I agree w/that.

Dan C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS