Dado Deal - Freud 8" For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
I have a bunch of brand new Freud D208 8" Dado Blades brand new in the box. I only need one, so I would like to offer the rest to North Carolina Woodworker members, for $25 ea. This is the same set as pictured in the following link, valued at $84.99 ea. Please PM me if interested. I'm sure they will go fast, so first come first serve. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Freud-D208-8-Inch-Professional-Dado/dp/B0000223O9

I had the wrong link at first - sorry for the mix-up.

Last edited:

bluthart

New User
Brian
It looks like Pony Express might be in order, and considering these things weigh about 7 lbs each, it would cost almost $20 to ship them to the Raleigh area. Would any Charlotte area members be willing to help get some of these out to the Raleigh Shop Crawl? Please PM me if you can help - thanks!

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Since I'm fond of the dado (ain't that right David) I'll take one of the 8"ers. If we can pony express it that would be very helpful, your several hours away...

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Brian, I just wanted to say this is a terrific gesture. Rather than marking them up, you decided to "share the wealth" and offer the members here a good deal. :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum Especially since it's a lot of work to be nice - answering PMs, organizing a Pony Express and/ or shipping etc.

:banana:

bluthart

New User
Brian
K guys - update... these are 8", no they didn't fall off a truck, and I will be catching up on PM responses tomorrow. I have enough for the response thus far. Any word on aPony Express??

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
K guys - update... these are 8", no they didn't fall off a truck, and I will be catching up on PM responses tomorrow. I have enough for the response thus far. Any word on aPony Express??

I'll get them as far as Salisbury, and maybe farther east in a week or two.

ednl

ed
Senior User
gentlemen - I'll be in Lexington on Saturday, 14 Nov at noon... but only for a few hours, until about 2 p.m., then it's back home to Cary. I don't need or want a dado set (can you believe I said that ??), but would be happy to bring any/all back to buyers in the triangle. If someone can get them to me in Lexington on Saturday... please post confirmation then we can PM specifics re: rendezvous site.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
PM sent.

Brian - can these sit a while waiting for a ride ? or do you need them out of your space ASAP ?

-Mark

bluthart

New User
Brian
If you want to send me a check for $25, I will hold it until you can get it. It's not like my shop is clean or anything!:rotflm:I'll PM my address. /thanks!
PM sent.

Brian - can these sit a while waiting for a ride ? or do you need them out of your space ASAP ?

-Mark

pirate71

New User
Evans
I will be in Winston Salem all day on Sunday, Nov 15, if anyone is coming that way from Charlotte area.

Evans

bluthart

New User
Brian
I'm coming to the crawl, I'm coming to the crawl!
If you haven't sent a check already, then hold off. I am coming to the crawl in Raleigh Saturday! Please bring cash. I will also have some 4/4 sapele and wormy maple for sale. If you already sent a check then just tell me when you get your blades - thanks!

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS