Dado Deal - Freud 8" For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Brian, I just wanted to say this is a terrific gesture. Rather than marking them up, you decided to "share the wealth" and offer the members here a good deal. :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum Especially since it's a lot of work to be nice - answering PMs, organizing a Pony Express and/ or shipping etc.

:banana:

+1. Nicely done Brian! :notworthy:

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Unfourtunately, I'll be out of town, and can't make the crawl this weekend...(2 years in a row - nice)... Any chance a local Raleigh/ Durham member would be kind enough to snag a set for me and hold it until I can pick it up next week?:eusa_pray I'll get a check out to Brian before hand.

Thanks all around.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Another way of shipping, if needed, is Priority Mail from USPS. They have a few different sixe flat rate boxes that should fit the set, and they are aound $10 or less.

BTW, I'm interested if they are still available, pm sent.

Thanks,

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Heath, I can pick yours up at the crawl and hold them for you at my farm (I'm also picking up Jeff Mill's set and have offered to pick up JimmyC's as well); let me know.

Scott

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Heath, I can pick yours up at the crawl and hold them for you at my farm (I'm also picking up Jeff Mill's set and have offered to pick up JimmyC's as well); let me know.

Scott

Thanks Scott :) As soon as the weather dries up to the point where I can get my trailer out, I'll be bringing another load of RO for your kiln and will pick up my dado stack. After having worked with some RO you dried, I can personally say your kiln does oak right. Next to no stress, it just lays there there like good wood should. :cool:

bluthart

New User
Brian
Holy Moley this is getting confusing!! Now I know how Santa Claus feels! Feels kinda good though. I am just going to bring all that I have, which will more than cover my response. I can only be at the first half of the crawl, as I promised my 4 1/2 year old that I would take her to the Marbles Museum in Raleigh. I am looking forward to meeting all the fine middle-NC members. Just make sure to take it easy on me when telling who's picking up for who, and what your screenname is, and all that mumbo-jumbo. I have a very sophisticated "list" that I must adhere to!:rotflm:
Does it matter that it is written with a framing pencil on a 2x4?
SEE Y'ALL AT THE CRAWL!!

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Hi - Would someone in the south Wake area be willing to pick up my set from Brian during the Crawl ?

I was kinda hoping to drop in on part of the Crawl but apparently I have been de-DQ'd :icon_scra A problem for another day.

Thanks in advance,
-Mark

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Hi - Would someone in the south Wake area be willing to pick up my set from Brian during the Crawl ?

I was kinda hoping to drop in on part of the Crawl but apparently I have been de-DQ'd :icon_scra A problem for another day.

Thanks in advance,
-Mark

How about the "north side of East Chatham"??? The Wake / Chatham line runs along the edge of my farm... I'm about 20 minutes from FV.

I'm already picking up 3 or 4 other sets for NCWW members; I can add yours to the mix. You'll have to promise not to discuss spray foam R values when you pick it up though... :gar-La;

bluthart

New User
Brian
OK - first of all this has been a nightmare!! I have more grey hair now and indigestion. I have had trouble keeping up with all the responses and am afraid I may have promised more than I have. I am doing my best to straighten this out. I realize some people have sent checks, and I also have the order in which the responses were recieved. I will make sure to get it right, and I also may be able to get more of these. Please - no more requests at this time. I will be at the crawl in the morning and will distribute what I have to those who responded first. I also have a few promised to Charlotte folks. Bear with me during this fiasco. I will make sure it is right, and I may be able to get more blades at this price. If for some reason someone sent a check but does not get their blades I will send the check back. Sorry for any inconvenience... just trying to play Santa - and he can keep this job!

:BangHead::eusa_doh:

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
How about the "north side of East Chatham"??? The Wake / Chatham line runs along the edge of my farm... I'm about 20 minutes from FV.

I'm already picking up 3 or 4 other sets for North Carolina Woodworker members; I can add yours to the mix. You'll have to promise not to discuss spray foam R values when you pick it up though... :gar-La;
DEAL !!

:rolf:

-Mark

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Brian, I picked up my dado set from Scott yesterday. Thank you very much for such a great deal :thumbs_up and believe me I fully understand the cat herding you went through :gar-La;

Also thanks Scott for picking it up and holding it for me.

lottathought

New User
Michael
Brian,
I also picked up my Dado set from Scott about 2 hours after Jeff.
And I echo Jeff in MANY THANKS!!!
This will see some good use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors