Craftsman Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGalley

New User
Scott W. Galley
Just got back from Sears. The $1000.00 display table saw sold for $454.00. I'm sick to my stomach:saw:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Just got back from Sears. The $1000.00 display table saw sold for $454.00. I'm sick to my stomach:saw:

If that was the 22124 with Biesemeyer fence and rails; that was a killer deal for someone! The fence alone goes for about $350!!!!

Wayne

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I'm going to make you even sicker- at the outlet stores they have sold for $360, to as little as $269. I'm talking about the 22124.

mockymock

New User
Mark
Well, let me share my experience. I ordered 2 of the 22124 saws the week before Thanksgiving. Go to the Searsoutlet.com website. Unfortunately, both were available for purchase online, which I did, only to call the store and found out they had been sold a while ago. And thankfully, Sears makes canceling an order a complete PITA! The second order still hasn't canceled on my credit card - there were 2 saws listed in stock on the second order alone - neither existed. But - at these prices (first order was $293, second was $508 I figured it was worth a shot.

You have to enter a zip code, but you can pick a bunch of stores to chose from - just up to you how far you want to drive. I'm in Richmond Va and picked stores all the way to PA and down to SC - just to see what they list in inventory.

They constantly list a bunch of good deals - mostly refurbished stuff, but really good prices.

They no longer make the 22124 - and they are getting scarce online. But it's not hard - get the order number / stock number (Whatever it's called) listed online and then call the store to see if it really exisits. If it does, you can buy it online so no one takes it, then you still have 60 days to return or something like that if you don't like it when you pick it up.

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS