Congrats to ScottM: Curmudgeon-in-training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Scott Miller retired today, so you can all look forward to seeing dozens of new projects being completed (with matching posts and pictures) every year now :) That's right, no more excuses!

Also, since he now has way too much time on his hands, he'll be happy to come help you move, do yardwork, etc. :gar-La;

Scott - congratulations my friend! Time to put some mileage on all those tools.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:icon_cheers:icon_cheers I need some weed eating done. Gotta change some outside flood light bulbs, 20 ft ladder required, I'll provide the ladder, you climb. LOL

Last edited:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
YIPPIE!!!!!:banana: this must mean he is free to clean my shop!:3dblob3: thanks in advance scotty!:gar-Bi enjoy ur retardament my friend!:rotflm: now ya gots ta remember all those things ya was gonna do when ya didnt have time.:eek:ccasion1 now ya gots all this time and wont remember what ya was gonna do with it!:rotflm:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Scott!:icon_cheers

I have some mowing, painting, tree trimming, landscaping, and various other honey-dos that you can start on any time you are ready. Just give me a shout when you want to get rollin':gar-La;

I envy you my friend. Hope you enjoy all your "free" time.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Scott. Retirement is GREAT! But here's the dirty little secret nobody tells you before you retire: you won't have near as much free time as you expected. I don't know where it goes, but it does. :gar-La;

Bill

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Scott!!!!:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

You will quickly find that you don't have much free time either.

I never have a dull moment and I still haven't prepared nor started working on my "Bucket List"!:wsmile::wsmile:

Enjoy all of that shop time!

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Congrats, Scott and welcome to the world where every fun day ends in "Y". You were never busier than you will be!

TedAS

New User
Ted
:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up Congratulations Scott :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
Congratulations Scott! Free time??? I'm thinking about finding a job, just so I can get some rest!:gar-La;

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations Scott :eusa_clap Welcome to the curmudgeon club :gar-Bi Someone once said that being retired is a license to overextend yourself, I have found that to be soooooooo true. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS