Coming home soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

4yanks

New User
Willie
I'll be leaving Afghanistan, AGAIN, in less than a month now. I'm pumped. I had planned on doing some trim work on the interior of my 2 year old new house that I haven't been able to get to yet. However, LOML decided to open an art galley while I was gone! So it looks like cash for materials won't be available until next year. Oh well, might be a good excuse to goof off for a little while. I can't wait to get back to the shop.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
That's great news, Willie! You deserve a break so enjoy the time off ( If LOYL doesn't have a LIST).

Thanks for your service!:notworthy::notworthy:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Goof off time would be well deserved when you get home. Have a safe journey.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Willie,

Glad to hear that you are coming home again. Keep your head down till you get out of there... come home safely. And thanks for all you are doing.

Ray

MikeH

New User
Mike
It's great to hear you're headed home. My Brother is at Camp Taji in Iraq. He's got a little under a year left of his deployment. Have a safe trip home!

Thanks for serving!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Willie it's great to hear that you're coming back, have a safe journey and rest a little. I'm sure the LOYL will find a way to keep you busy when you come back:lol:.

Once again, Thank You for what you've been doing.

Godspeed,
Jimmy:)

M

McRabbet

Thanks for your extended service to our country and we join in welcoming you back to your home soil soon! Be safe and stay busy (that's an understatement, I'm sure!) so the time will fly by. I can;t blame you about your desire to get back to your shop -- I've been away from mine for nearly four months as I recover from shoulder surgery and am now caring for my wife as she recovers from even more difficult surgery. But I'll be back in mine soon and so will you!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hey Willie! Sure is great to hear from you and a bonus to see you'll be back soon.
Please tell us about your wife's gallery. Where, name and the works. When I'm down that way I'd love to stop in.
Take care and another thanks for your service.:eusa_danc

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Willie,

I'm glad to hear that you are coming home. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: You definitely deserve a break and tons of shop time. Thanks for everything that you do. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Trent

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome home Willie :5grouphug
I'm sure those neander tools have missed you . . . we have.

Take care,
Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I am so glad to hear that you're coming back home....and I hope that you'll be able to stay awhile this time.
Dave:)

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Willie, Good to know you are still kicking!!! Stay safe as possible and have a speedy return home. I salute you for what you have been doing. Enjoy the family and the shop when you get back.

Jerry

sawduster

New User
Robert
I don't know you personally , but the fact that you are helping to defend my rights, my freedom, helping me and mine to sleep safely at night , and an NCWW'er puts you aces in my book sir !! :icon_thum

Stay safe and come home to some well deserved down time

Sincere thanx for your service :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS