Come on in the water's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hello everybody,

I'm just entering the forum zone for the first time. I moved from NJ in Oct. 2005 and I love it in beautiful Johnston County. ( Please don't make me go back to NJ). Anyway i enjoy reading the forums and thought that I might join in. I'm also interested in finding wood sources, if any one can help( I usually by in 1oo-300 bd ft area). Once again it's nice to meet everyone.

Jimmy

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the group. We have a lot of good sources. Some are listed in the drop down box titled "Where Are?" on the bar across the top. What kind of woodworking do you like to do? Please request a photo album - we LOVE pictures!

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Jimmy,

Welcome to the site, you will enjoy the good folks here and the sharing of expertise. I also moved down from NJ (Morristown area) in late 04 and built a home in the mountains of Asheville. I'm with you, don't ever think about sending me back to NJ.

Dan C.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Jimmy, it's great to see another from the Clayton area. If you need anything, just hollar..neighbor.
I look forward to your input in the forums.
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Jimmy. We are happy that you could join us.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Jimmy. Has Clayton got its water back? Archers Lodge VFD took a few gallons last week.

oderus1671

New User
chris
welcome to the neighborhood! I am a NJ "transplant" as well, Atlantic City area. And by the way, anyone that leaves NJ has every right in the world to not want to go back!!! I left about 13 years ago and never looked back!;-)
So what type of woodworking do ya do? pics?
Chris

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NC and NCWWer Jimmy! Just pay your taxes and you'll be welcome in NC :lol:

Hope you enjoy the site and friendly folks!
Roger

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Thank you everyone !

I'd like to thank everybody for replying, and to 4yanks I'd like to say that I'm from the Union County Area (Cranford) and it's sure nice to know that other people feel the same way that I do.

Once again Thank you everybody.

Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS