Cherry stereo cabinet finally finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Woohoo, it's done and in the back of my parents SUV for the trip back to Nashville, TN.

Copy_of_Cherry_Stereo_Cabinet_finished_005.jpg

Copy_of_Cherry_Stereo_Cabinet_finished_006.jpg

And one without the flash in an attempt to show the color better. The flash ones are too light, and without is a little too dark...so use your imagination :cool:

Copy_of_Cherry_Stereo_Cabinet_finished_008.jpg

I have to say that both my folks are very happy with it and said it is exactly what they wanted. It should be they designed it.

I am really glad to be done with it, as it took a lot longer than I thought. But I am also glad that I took the time to make it well, and something that my parents will have for a long time....I plan on inheriting it someday :cool:

Thanks for looking....I bet y'all are glad I am done with it too :gar-La;

Dave:)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
looks good dave!:icon_thum some projects just seem to take forever. :gar-La;

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
It was well worth the extra time it took to build it. Love the feet - adds just the right amount of lightness to the case. I'm sure your folks will enjoy it for years to come.

Ernie

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Great job Dave! Now you've got time to play with your new [STRIKE]toy[/STRIKE] tool :gar-La;

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
That came out real nice bro. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm sure the folks will treasure it and brag about it to everyone who gets the chance to see it.

Brian.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Looks great, Dave!!!:wsmile::wsmile:

I really like the profile that you went with for the top.:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Very nicely done and I can see why your parents will treasure it for a long time.

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Dave, that sure turned out well. :icon_thum I'm sure the folks love it and that makes all of the work and frustration worth it. Just think, you'll get to redo the shelves as soon as they upgrade their dvd player. :rotflm:

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Beautiful work that will become even more awesome as it ages. Don't forget the flat-side after playing with your new toy. Talent like yours shouldn't be wasted.:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Go

bwat

New User
Bill
Very nice! I feel your pain - there just isn't enough time in a weekend but it turned out great.:icon_thum

Now, what are you going to make with that walnut I saw in your trailer?????:icon_scra

M

McRabbet

Obviously a great success and your "clients" will understandably be very happy with it, too! Nice job, Dave. Come to think of it, looks like this has been a weekend full of happy "clients"! :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS