Charlotte Woodturners Meeting This Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
REMINDER FROM AN EMAIL I RECEIVED:

=================================

Just a reminder to come to our club meeting this Thursday and see Don Olsen with his Turning Crotches Demo. This will be a very interesting demo. At the AAW symposium it was one of the more popular subjects. Check out our web site for more info

Our thoughts are sent to Monk Bridges as he is going through some trying times. His wife Carolyn has had a serious stroke. If you want to send a card please send it to Carolyn Bridges 3511 Trent St. Charlotte NC. 28209 or call 704-525-5348. Monk, we wish her a speedy recovery.

We will have a business meeting for the board and members that will start at 6pm prior to our meeting. If anyone has a screen for a projector that we can use for the demo please email me, we are in need for this meeting. I am trying to update our email list. If you are receiving this and want to be removed from our email list please reply to me so we can update our list. Thanks

Bring your new turnings, I have missed the last 2 meeting with events so I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has been turning. We will have our raffle drawing so be prepared to take some ‘stuff’ home with you. I look forward to seeing everyone this Thursday. If you can not make this meeting please plan for our special Sept 27th Sat meeting. We will be having a swap meet, cookout, and special demo. The info is posted or our web site at www.charlottewoodturners.org and this will take the place of our regular 3rd Thursday meeting for September. I hope to see a big crowd this week.

Turn For Fun,
John Benton
seascaper@comporium.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS