Charlie is DA MAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlrion

New User
Dan
I went over to Charlie's house the other day to learn how he did segmented bowls. I got there at about 10:00 am and we took a lunch and a short break when Robert showed up to do some wood trading. At about 8:00 pm, I told him that I didn't want to impose and should skedaddle, and he told me that he loved woodworking, and as long as I could work, he could. We kept going until Midnight and after pulling a 14 hour shift this is what my wife got the next morning, I am putting the finish on the inside of it, but I think some flowers will look excellent in it.

There are few master woodworkers this dedicated to the craft.

Thanks Charlie!!
100_1178.JPG

View image in gallery

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Awesome Dan,

Very Beautiful Piece, Love it~! So is it Maple and Walnut? I think I see some Cherry, but not sure?

So you Made this at Charlie's? Or you made this at your place? And just learned from Charlie?

Anyway Charlie is THE MAN, and very giving of his time~! Thanks for sharing~!

YOU ROCK~!

sawduster

New User
Robert
:elvis: :elvis: :elvis: :elvis:

Having seen the WIP on this and drying the drool off of my shirt after touring Charlie's shop I must say I'm pretty dang impressed ! :notworthy:

Great work fellas :icon_thum

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
It was along day, but time flies when you are having fun and you are with good company. Dan was a good student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS