Castle Pocket hole machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, I think there might have been some woodworking going on in that shop :eek:. Come on man, dust it off a bit if you want to sell it.

Dave:)

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Interesting. If you search that 1-800 number on Google, it comes back to "RTR services" on United Dr in Raleigh (more like Garner). It's off of 401 near Old Stage Rd. They have all kinds of stuff for sale from paving machines to trucks and wwing machinery. Makes me wonder what other things they might have lurking in that warehouse....

I'd bet that they're re-po men. Look at all of their CL postings here.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I think that you are right Chris. It's good to see you around again:icon_thum. Life calming down a little for you now?

chris99z71

New User
Chris
I think that you are right Chris. It's good to see you around again:icon_thum. Life calming down a little for you now?

Yeah, starting to. Down to 75 hrs/wk between my two jobs...and my wife is due in November. Found out last week that it's a little girl! :eusa_danc
(Sorry Travis, not trying to hijack your thread)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Congrats Chris, little girls are the best. They're so sweet. Of course we won't believe it actually happens unless we can see some pictures of the new little one when she comes. Your wife doing OK?, it sucks to be pregnant in the summer, especially this hot summer. (so I've heard :mrgreen:)

chris99z71

New User
Chris
...Your wife doing OK?, it sucks to be pregnant in the summer, especially this hot summer. (so I've heard :mrgreen:)

Yep, she's just "peachy" (sorry, couldn't resist)...a regular bundle of joy these days. It's unbelievable how something so small can make for such amazing change in her moods in such wonderfully short periods of time...

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Yep, she's just "peachy" (sorry, couldn't resist)...a regular bundle of joy these days. It's unbelievable how something so small can make for such amazing change in her moods in such wonderfully short periods of time...

As the LOML's OB-Gyn described it, there is an alien that has taken over her body for its own use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors