Calling all pen turners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
I would like to participate, also. With my four children, I owe it to these guys and gals to help! I have to say, though, with my four children, the number of pens I will be able to contribute will be low. Please include me in any discussion around logistics of getting the pens over there. Also, to whomever ends up collecting all of the pens prior to shipping, you must take responsibility to document our contribution through pictures. I will be anxious to see the final product of all of our individual contributions. It will be kind of cool to have this shipment representing a group from NC.

Cheers,
Chris

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
count me in for 4 or 5. depending on spare time. how are we gonna organize this? what type kits we talkin here? i have a few of several different kinds in the shop. euro's slimlines and big bens.:eusa_clap

fred p

gator

George
Corporate Member
count me in for 4 or 5. depending on spare time. how are we gonna organize this? what type kits we talkin here? i have a few of several different kinds in the shop. euro's slimlines and big bens.:eusa_clap

fred p

I would think that basic slimlines or 'click pens' would be best. Anything with too much bulk or too many humps and bubbles would be more difficult to get in and out of fatigue pockets in a hurry. But, I'll let Michael chime in on this.

George

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
to be honest I really don't think it would matter. If you made them slim and "click-able" they would probably use them as daily users because of the smaller pocket for pins on the new ACU's (army combat uniforms) but if you make a bigger pen and its presented as something to keep at their desk and used in the rear I'm sure they would appreciate it as well. Any soldier would love what is given.

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
I am not a pen turner but I am willing to help by suppling some pen kits and or blanks to someone who may need some.

dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS