Bosch PS40-2 pocket impact driver - $99 @ HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Heads-up. HD appears to be clearancing the 10.8V PS40-2 Bosch pocket impact drivers for $99. HD has these marked normally for $179.

I just bought two kits from the Walnut St. HD in Cary for $99 each and they came pre-bundled with a flashlight. The Cary HD did NOT have these marked as $99, I had to get a price-check, so be forewarned.

If you purchase a PS40-2, you can get a free PS20 driver by mail from Bosch as mentioned in this thread until JULY 15:
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f77/bosch-ps20-2-pocket-driver-95-19-a-15463/

Impact driver, driver and flashlight all for $99...Woo hoo.

There is a rumour that Bosch will be re-launching the PSx0 line as 12V tools, so we may see clearance deals popping up on the PS10 and PS20 too. The recent Amazon deals might be a case in point ?

-Mark

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Thanks for posting Mark. This is definitely a good deal. I have the PS40-2, and it is terrific for driving everything with a slotted, square or philips head. Super light and compact. With the PS-20 and flashlight, it's a steal at $99.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
They had that deal at my local Big Blue Box Store around fathers day. The flashlight is very bright. I bought 2 kits. My wife uses 1 flashlight and I use the other. The tools are great. The batteries are still running on the first charge. Now if I could find a deal on the I-Driver!

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
Did not know Bosch was phasing out the 10.8 to replace w/12 volt. I just got a pocket driver from the HD in Greenville/Winterville for $15 plus tax. It did come with one battery and no charger, but I already had the I-Driver with 2 batteries and charger, so I was set.
Good to check the clearance tables every now and then.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
"Buster Brown" just delivered my freebie!!! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Nothing like one more PS-20 for the shop!!

:gar-Bi:gar-Bi:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

Thanks, Bas for the "heads up!"

dtprice

New User
David T. Price
Went to HD today in Hillsborough and purchased the last PS40-2 they had. I just completed the form for the free PS10. Thanks for the headsup.
:gar-Bi
David

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Bought the last PS40-2 (with carrying case. charger and 2 batteries) that HD in Wilmington had (except for the one strapped to the display) for $99. No flashlight....but no complaints here. Free PS20 coupon goes in the mail Monday. :icon_chee

Thanks for the info.

goodmund

New User
goodmund
Picked up the PS40-2 today at greensboro HD. Still marked on the shelf for $179, but rang up at $99. Typical HD pricing: Missing or wrong. Anyway, the form goes out today for the freebee. Thanks for the post!:gar-Bi

garymuto

New User
Gary
I originally didn't jump on this, but I found a PS40 with a flashlight for $99. It was probably only still there since it was marked at $179. I took it to the checkout and it rang up $99, so I could not resist. 2 drivers, 2 Li-Ion batts, charger and bag for $100 + a flashlight?? Great deal. Thanks for the tip, I never would've found this otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors