Birch/Red Oak Plywood (Not stolen!) Winston Salem CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwat

New User
Bill
Wow, great deal. If anyone from the Charlotte/Mooresville area makes the trip I'd love to buy a few sheets???
Bill

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I am going up, probably Friday morning and picking up some. Anyone in the Charlotte area that wants me to pick yours up, PM me with your requirements.

I'll hold it here at my place until you can pick it up.
:wsmile:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
If anyone wants any of this, please let me know tonight. I spoke with this man twice today and he will have whatever we want for me on Friday. He's getting some pretty substantial orders. I paid $32/sheet at Lowes for Birch to make Corn Hole boards!!

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Chris, if you want some, let me know. I'll pick it up and hold it for you. I'm about an hour south of Greensboro. :wsmile:

Thanks for the offer, that is very generous! Unfortunately, I don't think my schedule will allow me to make the run down to your place. Such is life!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Picked up a dozen sheets this morning. It's good looking stuff. :icon_thum Some guys were there from SC with a trailer and had 35 sheets loaded. If you can use 1/2" stuff, this is nice. You actually could use either side.

bwat, yours in in Porter, NC as we speak!

Joe bought out a large cabinet operation that had closed. Next week he'll have lots of 5' X 5' pieces of the same stuff. He's asking 10 bucks a sheet. If anyone's making corn hole boards, you can't beat that! :nah:
:wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS