BBQ, model ships and the History of NCWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
"We'd get up a' nine o'clock, half an hour before going to bed. Eat a lump o' dried poison and our da' would kill us and dance on our graves..."

I shoulda known you'd be a Python fan, David! Doug, there haven't been too many others in my travels that knew the Four Yorkshiremen sketch :gar-La;

What a great thread -- thanks, Bas, for getting this started! Now I know the peach paint story, among other things!

Well, back to my search for a shrubbery...

:kermit: Steve

Ah the glorious Shrubbery, well I'll just pop off to inspect my Herbaceous Border, which is surrounded by a HAHA (and a HAHA is????) anybody? and no googling it:rotflm:

sapwood

New User
Roger
OK, I can help here :mrgreen:

Initial Woodguy Disease thread. And surprise, surprise . . . Clay purchasing one of those spinny machines was the first reported infection.

Another goody that reflects the "sharing and learning" spirit of NCWWer. Member skills and need was initiated by DavidF after a dovetail discussion evolved into a hand tools vs power tools exchange. The NCWWer Frappr map also pops up here and the link seems to work 8-O
And the class report! (Had to replace some pic links on this one)

And last, but not least . . . electrolysis and Redikilowatt :toothy9:

Dutifully submitted,
Roger

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
While all you 'older' members are doing this here nostalginatin', there's sumthin' I'd like t' know:
What threads have had the most posts and/or the most views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS