Bad accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Speedy recovery for you Philip and you're over the worst part and on the mend.

Thanks for the acute safety reminder.

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
So very sorry to hear of your accident Phillip, I truly hope your recovery is rapid and complete.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
I surely do hate to hear about your accident. Hate more that it was enough to require surgical intervention. Will be lifting you as well as your family and caregivers up in prayer. Best wishes for a speedy and acceptable recovery.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear about the injury. I hope for a speedy recovery. I know physical therapy will be a big part of that. I'm in PT now and know it's going to be tough. Keep your motivation up and working towards full mobility. If you get down just pop in here, there will be lots of cheer leaders waving pompoms. :eusa_clap

PChristy

New User
Phillip
The crafting went well. I know it isn't permitted on here which is sad but I will praise God for that. No infection and doctor said things look good considering. I will keep you posted

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I was asked that if I could to let everyone know what had happened. When I think that I am able I will try to get through that.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Phillip, It's great to hear that it went well. That's a good sign that recovery will go well also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS