Another thanks for letting me join

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdeal28078

New User
clint
My name is Clint. I have been a member of the Sawmill and other sites for several years though I have been inactive at woodworking for the last couple of years. I am getting back into WW after getting a bit tired of working on cars and trucks plus I want to find a few odd jobs to build up some play cash to work on my 72 Ford Maverick my kids recently bought me. Got to have money to buy parts and parts are getting pricey.
I used to make Entertainment centers and kitchen cabinets. I still have most of my machines though I sold my shaper and Porter cable table top pocket holer to buy a Bronco a couple years ago.
I still have enough tools to work with, I made sure to keep enough and keep them in good operating condition.
Thanks for allowing me to join this fine site. I look forward to being a part of it.
clint

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the funny farm, Clint. We have fun around here and occasionally learn from each other.
We look forward to your participation.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Greetings! Glad to have you with us.

Believe it or not, my first car was a 72 Maverick, in 1986. Well, it was my first excuse. "The Maverick won't start, can I borrow your car"......

Jim

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome Clint!
Always good to have a new member from our part of the Old North State.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Clint. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap This is a great group of folks. Feel free to jump right in at any time. :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile, Clint -- I dabble a bit over on SMC too, but spend most of my time here because it is a very friendly and informative site. Happy you've gotten the WW bug back and have joined us. We'll look forward to your posts and pics, even "entertainment centers" like your Maverick!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Clint!!:icon_thum

You will enjoy it here, I am sure.

Look forward to your future posts.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS