Another pratice run

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Should have used something else - The wood for the bowl is from Hawaii I will have to go back out to the shop later and get the name because I forgot it that quick:BangHead: It is a hard wood :swoon: Thought I would try a Cherry top - It is hard too:swoon: The Cherry was free and I doubt that I was going to do anything with the piece from Hi. I made some bowls on my scroll saw a while back and it was alot easier - I think that I am through with bowls:nah:

Lidded_Bowl_2.jpg

View image in gallery

Elmojo

New User
Mike
You may think you're done with bowls, but they aren't done with YOU! Mwuuuhahahaha!! *Ahem*
Sorry, got carried away there!
Seriously, bowls are all kinds of addictive, or maybe it's just me.... :gar-Bi
Keep at it, you'll either get better or open a sawdust store.
Notice I said better, your bowl is very nice as-is.
Lidded vessels are tough, and you pulled it off well.

Cheers!

Last edited:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Cool,is it pineapple.Tony

It is "Mulang" I feel ashamed that I can not remember who I got it from in Hawaii :embaresse :eusa_doh:Several guys bought boxes from him and I got one as well - I am sorry I can't remember his name

Edited::slap: I founded the thread http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f64/monkey-pod-rounds-more-24688/?highlight=Hawaii His name is Chris - He has some great wood and I really like what he has sent me except for this one "Mulang" don't like the looks of it:nah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS