Another newbie (sort of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty62

New User
Dick
Hey guys! Is this a great site or what! My name is Richard Smith and yes, that's my real name although when I was much younger, none of the girls believed it.:nah: I'm an OLD woodworker that gave it up in the 90's and now getting back into it building much smaller stuff (small boxes, clocks, etc). I sold most of my large equipment back then and now trying to set up shop again on a smaller scale-so let me know if you have a small jointer to sell. I love red oak and cherry-just thought I'd pass that along in case you have some quarter sawn to give away):gar-La; My wife and I are retired and live near Mocksville and have two children (they're always children aren't they?) and two grandkids. That's about it-dull, huh? C'ya

Smitty

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Smitty. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm glad that you've gotten back into wwing again. Looking forward to some picks of your work and your input in the forums. :icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Dick, it's great to have you join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

kmcardle

New User
Kevin
Welcome Smitty. Glad you found us. I look forward to seeing some of you projects. Like they told me when I joined - We like Pictures!! - Hope you enjoy our site as much as I do. - Kevin

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Smitty!:eusa_danc

Looking forward to your participation with this frolicking bunch of sawdusters!:gar-Bi

Wayne

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Pull up a chair, Dick. I am just down the road, so if you need help not getting things done....well, at least I excel at that!

mikeacg

New User
Mike
Welcome aboard Smitty! Sorry I'm so late with my welcome but I've been out in the shop trying to finish up my Christmas work! Ask lots of questions and post lots of pictures! We love pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS