Another new (old) guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed D

New User
Ed
Registered here a while ago, but just now getting around to an introduction. My wife and I moved to Salisbury last summer from north Florida to retire and live closer to 2 of our children and 3 grandchildren. What a great place to live, and what a great forum! Slowly setting up a basement shop, and now have time to get back into woodworking after a 10 or so years hiatus. The expertise on this forum over a wide range of woodworking areas is remarkable. I look forward to developing some friendships here, maybe contributing, and learning from a great group of folks.…………Ed

macdaddy

New User
Steve
Welcome to the site. Woodworking is a great way to spend time in retirement. I recently retired myself. Hope to see you on the site in the future.

Steve

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
He Ed,

Welcome to the NCWW pile-o-sawdust. Glad you joined us. What kind of woodworking do you like to do? As you said in your note, there's all kinds of woodworkers here. There's bound to be some others with the same interests. Do you have any photos of your work? We do love our photos here... photos of projects, shops, tools, shop critters, sawdust, etc.

Again, welcome

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Hiya, Ed. Glad you are getting setup again. Thank you for the ind words about NCWW. If you ever find yourself needing a way to make a project take longer, simply ask me. :nah:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Ed, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

gator

George
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum. What part of N Fl do you hail from. I was born in Jax and have lots of connections to the Gainesville area.

George

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome, Ed.:wsmile: I'm right down 52 from you. If I can ever help, call. Watch that TracyP guy!:rotflm:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Ed!!!

Retirement is pretty awesome when you can choose when to make the sawdust and the accompanying noise.

The LOML claims that I have put a huge spike in our electricity bill though!:rotflm:

Stay safe around those power tools, post often and show us some pics of some of your work.

Have fun here,

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS