Another new guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CV Poker

New User
Tom#23
Hello from the new guy!

I found this forum searching the web. I'm new to woodworking and have been doing just some general web browsing.

My main focus is gonna be poker tables. Hope I can still shuffle later...:eusa_doh:

skeeter

New User
Charles
Hello CV and welcome to the site! Can't wait to see one of the poker tables so be sure to request an album and be ready to post pix when they start being produced. Oh yea, good luck with the shuffling!!!

Monty

New User
Monty
Good to have you on board! You have come to the right place if you're interested in making tables. You will find plenty of advice here.

CV Poker

New User
Tom#23
Hello CV and welcome to the site! Can't wait to see one of the poker tables so be sure to request an album and be ready to post pix when they start being produced. Oh yea, good luck with the shuffling!!!
Here's my first poker table and a domino table I made with no clue to what I was doing. :eusa_thin

Attachments

• CVPokertable.jpg
    CVPokertable.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 146
  • DominoTable.jpg
    DominoTable.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 131

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Welcome to the group. This is the place to be!! You will find all kind of ideas here that will help with your projects.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
CV, welcome to the site. I'm glad to hae you here. It looks like you've upped the ante for poker tables with your "no clue what your doing" poker table. It looks great. I look forward to seeing more from you :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, CV -- remind me not to play cards with you -- if you "have no clue what you're doing" when it comes to making tables, your poker opponents are in deep trouble! Nice work and keep shuffling!

Rob

J

jeff...

Wow nice tables there, I like a friendly game of poker every now and then. Welcome to wood chip heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS