Addition to the raffle

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Never one to leave things to the last minute I finished these well before the picnic to be added as prizes. Buy more tickets!

Attachments

• PXL_20240514_175541807~2.jpg
    PXL_20240514_175541807~2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 96

Westpacx3

Jim
Corporate Member
Those are nice. What wood is that?

I had just planned to make a few of those for the house but the wife wants the bottom solid and a loft out top. Still thinking about how to cut the opening on top and have it look nice. The few I have seen on YouTube are made by a cnc machine.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Those are nice. What wood is that?

I had just planned to make a few of those for the house but the wife wants the bottom solid and a loft out top. Still thinking about how to cut the opening on top and have it look nice. The few I have seen on YouTube are made by a cnc machine.
Well it was marked as Makore but I think it's actually Morado but what do I know:confused:

pop-pop

Man with many vises
Corporate Member
Time got away from me but I finished building my raffle contribution which is a laminated construction grooving plane. It is used to plough a groove in a drawer side for the drawer bottom.
IMG_5412.jpeg

IMG_5414.jpeg
Note that I inadvertently made a left-handers plane when used in pushing mode. Works fine for righty folk either by pulling the plane or using a lefty’s stance.

Gene, I will post the build process in Resources soon.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
No rain date. We will hold the picnic on Saturday. With all the attendees, it will be tight in the covered pavilion but we will deal with it. Come prepared.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS