2024 Raffle

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
The countdown is on. On-line raffle sales close 5/17 & 11:59PM.
Tickets will be sold at the picnic.

We are -$2.5K of where we were last year at this time. And, we are well short of our targets, but this group always comes through. Step up everyone, buy a ticket. Support the forum. Support the scholarships. Support woodworking!

$5 gets you at a chance at some great raffle prizes.

Last edited:

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
We're down to the final week of online ticket sales! We are below our sales goal, now is the time to make this last week count towards our funding for keeping the web site up and running, and our education goals (scholarship funding, spreading the word at Klingspor events, etc.).

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
What should I do? Buy more raffle tickets or pack up the pop-up tent/paint booth? Hhhhmmm!

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am going to buy another batch and I don't want to hear a word about how many things I win. Or, for that matter how many thing Tri4sale wins either. If I don't win anything that is cool too because I am supporting a great organization and all of their efforts.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just purchased my third or fourth batch. I can’t remember. Either way they’re all winners.
who wants to prove me wrong.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
I am going to buy another batch and I don't want to hear a word about how many things I win. Or, for that matter how many thing Tri4sale wins either. If I don't win anything that is cool too because I am supporting a great organization and all of their efforts.

don't worry all the griping is motivation for me to buy even more tickets!!

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
You have until Friday 11:59pm to make your ticket purchases online. After that, you'll have to be at the picnic to make your purchases!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS