A week of savings; Demos needed for Open House

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolfe

New User
Paul Rolfe
March 1 is the kickoff of Klingspor's SEVEN DAY Customer Appreciation Days Sale at all four locations. In Raleigh, there will be vendors on site and at least five local clubs represented, including ncww, doing demonstrations and promoting their respective organizations for the woodworking public. To thank local clubs for their support through the years, the Raleigh store is extending double discounts to participants in the Open House festivities. That is in addition to the 10% off that all of our customers will receive that week. (With the usual exceptions of SawStop, Festool, etc.) For example: Instead of getting the usual 10% off that we customarily give to ncww members in good standing, you will get 20% off your qualified purchases. You will also get 10% off machines and all wood which you normally do not get discounted. This is for Saturday, March 1 only but the rest of the sale continues for 7 days!

Here are the demonstrations that we currently have lined up:

* Dovetails on the new Omni Jig by Porter Cable Rep.
* Delta and Dewalt tools by Rep.
* Bosch tools by Rep.
* Deft products by Rep.
* Woodturning by NC Woodturners Association
* Bandsaw boxes and scroll saw work by Triangle Woodworkers Association
* Woodcarving by Durham WoodSpirit Carvers, Wilson Woodcarvers and
Raleigh Woodcarvers Guild.

Ideas for demos needed by ncww:

* Sharpening on Tormek and/or Work Sharp machines
* Hand Sharpening techniques
* Pen Turning
* Hand techniques such as dovetails or hand planing.
* I'm open for suggestions.

Remember that this is a promotion opportunity for ncww and all other local clubs and a chance to share what you know with others. Not to mention a good time to save on some tools, supplies or wood.

Call the store for more details, 919-876-0707

prolfe

New User
Paul Rolfe
Oh, one more thing. We will be offering some floor model tools (some used in classes) for sale at prices that I cannot mention.

Paul

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
JunoSlobberHead2005-09-18-Big.jpg

This is me right now. Keyboard is about to short-circuit with all that drooling.

I think my Saturday is booked!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS