A very sad ending to a very sad week

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
We had to say goodbye to our female boxer this morning. She was almost 14 and we know that she is now romping in doggy heaven with our other dogs who precedede her. She was probably one of the sweetest dogs I've ever known.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Cathy, I am so sorry to hear this. It is always tough to lose a friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

M

McRabbet

Nancy and I share your loss -- it is always hard to lose one of your favorite family members and we can appreciate your sorrow. She's in a better place now as her time had come and you'll both cherish your memories of your sweet times together.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Hi Cathy,sorry to here about the pooch,been there an folks just don't know how we can become attatched to them.We have a little er ah ??? oh yes just a lovable guy and he's about 12 now and we would sure miss him if something happened to him.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Cathy as a boxer owner, I know that they are "different" kind of[STRIKE] people[/STRIKE]dogs. I am sure that yours will be missed for a long time to come. I am sorry to hear about the lose a family member, but as you said romping in doggie heaven with the others.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Oh how I wish I didn't understand. I'm sorry and send a hug to you and John. Miss Sammy may you rest in peace.

Barbara:wsad:

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Cathy
Robin and I send our condolences. She was a sweet girl. For most of us, dogs are a large part of our family. I know yours were as much as ours are.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Cathy, I am so sorry for your loss. Our pets are as much of our lives as friend and family. Take heart in the 14 wonderful years you had.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm so sorry to hear you had to make such a painful decision. You and yours are in my thoughts.

Jim

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
Cathy, sorry to hear about your loss. My father got me my first boxer when i was 10 yo. He and i raised puppies together. He died when i was 13 and tinker bell helped me through that loss. Our last boxer "bengal" was 13 yo when he passed 3 years ago. We had to put him down. My daughter came up from wilmington and my son came from raleigh to goldsboro to see him off. All 4 of us left in tears. I still have trouble but our new boxer "buster" helps me get through. My wife did not want another dog, but after two attempted break ins in one week, buster was added to the family. There is no better burglar alarm than a boxer, and no better friend. When he looks up at me my heart melts.
Get another boxer as soon as possible. You cannot be too sad with a boxer puppy around.
God bless you
james h. Reed

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Cathy - our heart goes out to you. Our pets are a true blessing in our lives, but it sure hurts when they go.

Scott

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Cathy and John,
Sorry to hear this. She was a sweet one. They pack a lot of love into their short lives.

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
Sorry for your loss. We almost lost our 14 1/2 yr old English Springer this week. She had a mild stroke earlier in the week and is responding to the medication. I cannot image how we will deal with losing her when her time comes. Again sorry to hear of your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS