A member needs prayers and support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Barbara as like the rest of the group your in my prayers are with you. And remember theres power in numbers and there's alot of us here.

GOD BLESS,
Robert Arrowood

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Barbara, our prayers are with you and wish you the best. Be a surviver in spirit and you will be a survivor in the flesh.

b4man

New User
Barbara
As those of you who know me are aware, I'm never at a loss for words:lol:...until now. Thank you each and every one for the beautiful responses and prayer offerings. I'm not accustomed to the one being prayed for. I've always enjoyed the position of doin' the praying!

This ordeal began as a swollen lymph node in my neck and I believed it was the result of several tick bites earlier this summer. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. The node was positive and after some exploration in my throat the surgeon found a microscopic lesion above my larynx.

So, this coming week will be filled with PET and CT scans, blood workup's and oncology reviews. Radiation will begin the next week. I don't know yet when chemo will start. I feel good today and feel blessed after reading your well wishes. Thank goodness for the NET and email. Looks like talking will become more difficult as time goes on with radiation...Dick is secretly happy about that:eusa_danc

Obviously I'm not at the loss of words as I previously thought! Again thanks everyone, I love this forum and every single one of you.

Barbara

T

toolferone

Barbara,
I was so disappointed to hear your news. You are a wonderful person with amazing inner strength and beauty. I am very sure you will be able to beat this. As Dave has said I also don't talk much about other powers, but I want to you to know that you deep in my thoughts. As others have said if there is anything we can do to help you or your family, please let us know. I look forward to hearing the positive news of your recovery.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Barbara,
As you know I haven't been on the site lately but rest assured that NCWW's ability to network and reach out to its members is alive and well. I am truly sorry to hear about the latest ordeal you are facing. But as you have demonstrated in the past you have the inner strength and ability to over this situation. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as many others on this site are doing for you as well. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you and your family.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery,
D L

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Barbara
My family and I will keep you in our daily prayers. Keep the faith and stay strong you will overcome this.

lottathought

New User
Michael
Barbara....
This is a very serious challenge in your life...
And my prayers are for you.
I have noticed a real strength from you however.
And I believe that this strength will lead you to beat this and be even stronger for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors