A member needs prayers and support

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I am posting this on behalf of another member - with her permission. Barbara (b4man) has been diagnosed with cancer and will be undergoing both chemotherapy and radiation treatments. She is not the type that would just come out and ask for prayers and support for herself. I will leave discussing or not discussing any details up to her. The treatment is going to be difficult for her and she is going to need it all the prayers, encourage and support she can get during the next several months. Please remember her in your thoughts and prayers.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Barbara, please get well soon. You can beat this. I will be praying for your swift and full recovery.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Barbara -

I was just thinking about you yesterday when I was in Greensboro visiting my parents. I almost called ahead to see if you wanted to do lunch. Now I wish I had. Best of luck and stay strong.

George

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Barbara,

Stay strong, remember that you have a whole group here pulling for you everyday.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Barbara, I am wishing you a speedy recovery and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I recently went through radiation/chemo and had 2 operations to remove what was left. While all that was going on I also had 2 heart attacks and triple bypass surgery! If I can overcome all that you can beat this little cancer thing. If you need someone to talk to about radiation or chemo effects, I will be happy to discuss what I have learned. It was helpful for me to have someone who had experienced it, to talk to. If you would like to talk send me a PM and I'll send you my contact info. All my best to you. You can beat this!
Take care and keep your chin up,:-D

skeeter

New User
Charles
Barbara, you are definitely in my prayers. Procedures and treatments are getting better and better, more and more people are able to overcome cancer now. Stay strong!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Barbara our thoughts are with you. Please know, as you can see from all the posts, that you have a whole community wishing and praying for your speedy recovery.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Barbara,
Please add me to the list of well wishers. You are a wonderful contributor to NCWWer and we hope to reciprocate.

Sincere best wishes,
Roger

JohnW

New User
John
Barbara,
Prayers of support and healing being offered for you. Hang in there and keep your spirits up. There's a bunch of folks pulling for you.

John & Terri

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Barbara, I don't say this to often, because I'm not much of the praying type...only occasionally when I really want a tool or when someone special really needs all the support they can get. You're one of my most favorite people on this site. I'll be letting the Big Man know about that. Be as strong as I know you are, and know that there are a lot of folks that got your back.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS