A couple of shop projects...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Just put some Cherry Danish Oil on this cabinet. Will follow up in 72 hours with some poly. Cabinet is made outa cherry with cherry ply on top back. It will be used to house some of my planes.
IMG_10911.JPG

It will accompany it's sister, which is already hung. The rest of the planes won't all fit, so they may be another in the near future. Love easy shop projects. But may have to change up on the next one to utilize space a little better.
IMG_10941.JPG

After a few Christmas gifts to make, I gotta get back on my next bench. Here is 14 8/4 ash boards planed and jointed. Still gotta rip and glue up. Haven't even decided on the exact bench style yet...so, not sure how thick to rip the boards. 3 3/4 or 4". Well, no hurry. Just having fun!
IMG_10952.JPG

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Man, I thought that was going in someone's living room! :eek: Looks like your extremely large collection of planes has a couple of VERY nice homes. :icon_thum

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Very nicely done, a princely home for a droolsome collection of hand planes. Definitely not out of place in a living room. For the pile o' planes on the left...wot, cabinet out of particle board and screws? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors