A couple of projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Here are a couple of projects I finished recently. First is the wine rack that was in Wood Mag this fall. I thought it was kind of cool...my wife isn't crazy about it...oh well, at least she is honest with me...I need that honesty! It is be maple and walnut.
winerack.jpg

Second is a bandsaw box...I love the ambrosia maple for these...
amBandsawBox.jpg

Thanks for lookin'
Chris

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
That's a busy shop you've got over there. I hope you've got the heat cranked up.

That BS box looks great and the wine rack looks good, the wood you used in both is gorgeous!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Chris, that is a couple of good looking projects - nice job on the way you used the AM grain for the BSB:icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Beautiful projects!!!!!!!!!!! I especially like the bandsaw box:gar-Bi:thumbs_up

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Great work there Chris!! I love that box man. :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Dragon

New User
David
Great looking work. The Ambrosia looks like some of what I've been cutting down over here. (tools, tools, I need tools....)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Well, I'm impressed :icon_thum
Both are winners in my book.
Perhaps LOYL didn't like the wine rack because it doesn't hold enough bottles :dontknow:

Roger

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Great colors, and great design.
Good job, man, I really like what you have done.
:icon_thum:icon_thum

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Perhaps LOYL didn't like the wine rack because it doesn't hold enough bottles :dontknow:

LOL...maybe you are correct! It's like the people looking at bottle stoppers at craft shows...most don't buy them because, at the end of the night, the bottle is empty. Bottle stoppers tend to be a gift...nobody buys them for themselves. :)

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I was lucky to find that ambrosia maple board as it is the whitest ambrosia maple I've seen. It was quite spectacular. The bandsaw boxes are fun to make because they are so free-form.

Cheers,
Chris

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Great work Chris,

I really love the Bandsaw box, someday I will have bandsaw. I'm sure it would take me ages to learn that great skill.

Thanks for sharing,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS