A compliment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
I got a big compliment last week at work. My boss had bought a pen from me around Christmas last year. I was sitting in my yearly review with him last week, and he gave me the paper work to sign, and he handed me the pen he bought from me to sign with. I asked him if he still liked it. He said that he took it with him when he went "downtown" and wanted to show off. Also, he said that his wife said... you have a Mount Blanc, and you would rather carry that pen around instead of the Blanc. He then said that he told her, anyone can get a Mount Blanc, but not this one. I was beaming...

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Awesome...that's when you say "and how about that raise" :-D :-D :-D I do agree with him. A handcrafted natural wood pen is way more special and unique than the most expensive factory made "fancy" pen. No two turned pens are exactly alike, you can say that for what the factories crank out.

Dave:)

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
That's awesome, Clay! Your work is preferred to one of the most recognized names in pens...that's a statement!

Chris

sapwood

New User
Roger
Clearly you "Exceed Expectations" Clay :mrgreen:
Keep up the good work (pens and that other profession) :lol:

Roger

Toddler

New User
Todd
I peeked in the gallery. No wonder he likes it so much. You do beautiful work. Is the pen you gave him in the gallery pics?

Todd

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
:lol: Clay, isn't it this one!?!? If it is, I can see why you didn't want to post it here b/c it's so ugly... HAHAHA

PA022857.JPG

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
I got a big compliment last week at work. My boss had bought a pen from me around Christmas last year.

Great story BUT...
He reaffirmed the compliment at your review.
He gave you the compliment first when he bought the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS