350 BF 4/4 Red Oak

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
350 bf of 4/4 Flat Sawn Air Dried Red Oak $350.00 - random width between 11 and 4". I will load on to my pickup and deliver within 2 hours of of Oxford NC. I recall it was pretty clean lumber when I sawed it and it's been on sticks under my leanto for 2 years.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I would take it except for two things. We are more than two hours apart and I have no place to store it.

I think the price is great and I know the quality of your wood cutting.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Believe me bro, I am trying to solve the logistics of it myself :mrgreen: Like Mike, storage is my biggest issue :BangHead:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Thanks for the replies guys -

You know there is an exception to most every rule and I'm a pretty flexible guy, so...

The lumber is not bugging me at all where it's stacked, so there is no big hurry to get it moved out or anything. I'm just trying to raise a little cash to help my bass guitar project along and I figured I would offer the lumber here first at a reduced price + free delivery. It'll be more $$$ and there will be no free delivery when I put it up for sale to the general public.

I forgot to mention I'm determined that all proceeds go back into the USA. I'm only buying Made in USA parts, they are a bit more expensive but it's a win win for everyone.

Thanks

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Jeff,

Storage is an issue for me too, but I'd be happy to buy about 50 bf. Stovall is not too far from Rougemont so I'm willing to pick it up at your home at your convenience.

Extra $/bf: Could we do S4S or S3S too? I don't have a jointer or planer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS