scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Sully, congratulations on your scores!

Ya know, it could be dangerous if we lived next door to one another! :rotflm:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I assume these will be for sale after you work your magic on them?

If my farm sells and I build my dream shop one of those would look wonderful sitting in a prime location.

eyekode

New User
Salem
Can't wait to see your restiration. I love old bandsaws! And all those trips to boj made me jealous! You guys know how to do a road trip.
Salem

jhreed

New User
james
Sorry I missed you at the Washington Art thingy. I have been to Bath once, beautiful town. I am jealous of the adventures you and your dad share. Tell him that if you are unavailable for one of these, I will be glad to go with him.
James

p.s. I bet that F150 is wheezing. If your truck was sized in accordance with your wooworking equipment it would be a F350.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
That looks like a fair project to occupy some spare time. Can't wait to see what they look like completed!
Good work gentlemen!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
That was a great write-up: informative yet humorous at the same time. :icon_thum Like everyone else, I'm now waiting anxiously to see pics of the restoration process.

Bill

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
Not one but 2 fine pieces of cool iron. Keep us informed of the restoration, as I would gladly make a run from Winterville to see these babies. Makes my Laguna look like a toy.

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Wow. Real nice! Those are definitely some big boys - you keep grabbing the big stuff and I'll take care of the "babies".

Congrats on saving another from the scrapyard!

On a side note, my wife and I had dinner at the Angus Barn in Raleigh over the weekend - there is a relatively complete Porter, (I believe) 16" jointer next to the parking area serving as "yard art". Kind of heartbreaking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS