3/1/087 - Sat -Raleigh Woodcraft March Madness Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I just received a flyer in the mail. 10% off everything, including power tools(usual exceptions) If you show up between 7 - 10 AM , you get an extra 5%:3dblob3::3dblob3::eusa_danc:eusa_danc:tool: :tool:

Hey Herb, display our flyers:BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve you didn't get the Premier Customer letter 8-O 8-O offering the additional 5% discount and the opportunity to sleep in and not have to come to the store before 10am. Wow, I feel really special now :-D
Any of you night owls or non-early risers need it you can have mine. I can't think of anything I need to buy :crybaby2:

Dave:)

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Are the Lie-Nielsons planes, chisels included in the 85%, 15% off sale? I don't have a store near me....can I order from their catalog or something and still get that deal?

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve you didn't get the Premier Customer letter 8-O 8-O offering the additional 5% discount and the opportunity to sleep in and not have to come to the store before 10am. Wow, I feel really special now :-D
Any of you night owls or non-early risers need it you can have mine. I can't think of anything I need to buy :crybaby2:

Dave:)
Yes I got that letter:eusa_danc

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Are the Lie-Nielsons planes, chisels included in the 85%, 15% off sale? I don't have a store near me....can I order from their catalog or something and still get that deal?

I'de be happy to pick something up for you and meet you at Wilson Creek for some fishing :) I haven't been up there in a long time....

Nativespec

New User
David
I ordered a no. 8 and a 10 1/4 rabbit.

Whether they arrive prior or after 3/1 is anyone's guess. I ordered a 1" LN chisel from Highland about 3 wks ago and have heard nothing.

You will have to call regarding ordering and getting the discount-I was told not to talk about it-sorry John.

You can always order from these people:

http://www.finetoolj.com/LN/home.html

Thanks,

David

Steve W

New User
Steve
Yep, they keep track of you. I first visited them at their store in Woburn, MA. THe cards and flyers followed me to NC :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS