29" Hardwood Table Legs needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truefire

New User
Chris
Hey guys i am building a contemporary style sofa table with an elegant appeal and I am in need of some block style tapered legs that would accommodate a 4" drawer space. I am need of four legs 29" long and 4 - 21" in length.

preferably hardwood legs or either maple legs revealing slight spalting.

I was wondering if any of you had these lying around that you were willing to sell and/or maybe cut for me. Heck, doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks, I will be somewhat busy this week so if you don't get a quick response via the web please feel free to call me at 252-717-6699.

If you wouldn't mind and you had time, you could post some pictures of same. :eusa_danc

Chris

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Chris,

Do you have an idea of what you want them to look like? What size stock will be needed?

bobby g

Truefire

New User
Chris
Bobby, i want some that are approximately 2" square on the upper end with the taper beginning approximately 4" down the stock; tapering to about a 1" at the foot end of the leg..... the taper could be either square or cylindrical in composition..

Once again i reiterate, the reasoning behind the post. I was wondering if anyone had any lying around their shop that they might be willing to sell thus making more room for them and aiding me in my endeavors. of course i have already searched other sites and done my homework in efforts to locate same.

I would rather buy from a fellow woodworker than from the big boys, plus $40.00 per leg is not only predation, it's just plain ridiculous. :qright5:

Chris

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Chris,

Does the style leg that we used on this plant table come close to what you had thought about?
DSC00015.JPG

View image in gallery

bobby g

Truefire

New User
Chris
Yes Bobby a leg similar to those are exactly what i am looking for....something in that realm would be great.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS