Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
The annual picnic will be held on May 20 at Jordan Lake State Park
This is free to all members and their guests who RSVP.

RSVP is required this year so everyone can get stuffed with BBQ
Also you MUST RSVP to be eligible to win a door prize (please click on the quantity in your party below)
There will be a door charge if you are not on the RSVP attendee list.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS RSVP THREAD WILL CLOSE ON MAY 13TH! (Don't wait too long to RSVP)

NCWW will provide the main dishes - catered from Danny's
We ask members to bring a side dish or dessert (Please post that on this link: What are you bringing to the picnic?)

BUT as Bruce mentions below - please don't let that stop you - COME JOIN US!!! - the fellowship is what this day is all about!

Plus we will hold the annual raffle drawing - tickets will be on sale at the picnic, bring cash
Additionally we will present this years Golden Mallet award and we have a Steve Cole's award this year.
We have requested a sunny 75 degree day - PERFECT day for a NCWW picnic at the lake!

Last edited:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Don't let the fact that you have to travel too far to bring food stop you from coming, JUST COME!!! I've only missed one picnic (2008), and we have NEVER COME CLOSE TO RUNNING OUT OF FOOD!!!

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Don't get lost!!

1681776810459.png

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Please bring correct change (it is $5-$7 see below)
Some members had issues last year because they did not have change at the entrance.

1681781617846.png

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jim,
If it will help your feelings, maybe offer them full price for parking?! :rolleyes:

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Seeing Hank's post I realized I am eligible for the senior citizen discount on parking starting this year!

The excitement was brief... because I realized I am eligible for the senior citizen discount on parking starting this year.

I took mom to dinner at Pizza Inn buffet and they charged us 2 senior buffets. My feeling insulted was not outweighed by my desire to save a few dollars.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
About 30 days left till picnic! Forty-one (41) attendees. Please help the planning and reserve your place at the table.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
People start gathering around 10 to setup for the picnic, raffle. Others bring tools & items to sell/trade. Lunch should commend around noon, followed by a brief business meeting, and ends with the raffle.

PLEASE RSVP if you are planning to attend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS