Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I, too, had a question about the start time. Apparently, I've not been following the necessary threads and was surprised to hear about the picnic this morning in an email response to my Pony Express post "The picnic is next Saturday, anyone attending that will be heading west afterwards?"
So, I searched the forums for "picnic" and got "The requested thread could not be found" first, then tried again and found a load of stuff. The first one I licked on was near the end (page 4?).

I would suggest that a single page/post be created (PICNIC 2023 PAGE) with "Just the facts" and that link be used to direct anyone with questions to the answer. That page/post would contain individual links to ancillary items such as registration, covered dish donations, raffle ticket purchases and each of those would contain a link to the Picnic Page as well as links to the ancillary page(s).
Charles,
As you see the title of this thread:

2023 NCWW Picnic May 20th​

The thread is "sticky" so it should hopefully show up when you log-into the site.

If you search (like you did) you should find, Picnic, 2023 Picnic, but as you experienced it doesn't seem to work that way.

I will suggest the search function in Xenforo is not like a Google search where you can find anything in a thread or post so even if the title of the thread is "PICNIC 2023 PAGE"

Now, I will personally take your advice and see it there is a way to create a better system for announcements like this so people don't have to hunt for information.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
RSVP to the picnic closed on May 13th
I have locked this thread.

EVERYONE is certainly welcome but we will have to charge for lunch since we only purchased enough for our RSVP members and guests.
Also you would not be eligible for a door prize since that was part of the RSVP as well.

BUT, the tool swap, the raffle and the fellowship are the best parts of the picnic. Except for the required annual meeting... that is the best part!:cool:

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
PLEASE everyone take a look at what you committed to bringing by clicking here: What are you bringing to the picnic? (REDUX)
(you can click on the number in the votes column to see your handle on the left)

Especially if you are bringing napkins or something like that -

100 people are coming please plan accordingly.

If you are bringing a side dish, obviously we don't expect you to make the army size, but please don't make so little that people don't get a chance to try your side dish!

This is gonna be a BLAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS