2015 Annual Picnic May 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
There will be 3 of us with an appetizer or side. Haven't decided yet on exactly what.

Rich

toolman

New User
Chad
No but to tease you I'll be in the VIP section. It helps to have friends in the industry.

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.

10-4 It does pay to have friends in the industry.. Have fun!!!

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
I plan to be there +4. Wife will probably make the same cherry/pudding dessert she made last year (since it all disappeared) and the boys are planning on winning all the good door prizes. Just so y'all know :)

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I plan to be there +4. Wife will probably make the same cherry/pudding dessert she made last year (since it all disappeared) and the boys are planning on winning all the good door prizes. Just so y'all know :)
last year your boys did very well. I have not bought the door prizes yet so you might as well ask what they want

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Pig shots are Kielbasa wrapped in bacon filled with a cream cheese filling topped with brown sugar and a bit of my BBQ rub then smoked to heavenly perfection. You get an amazinf flavor combination sweet salty, baconey smoky taste . It resembles a shot glass so...

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Pig shots sound too awesome to miss! So Sue and I will be there, will bring some cornbread.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Pig shots are Kielbasa wrapped in bacon filled with a cream cheese filling topped with brown sugar and a bit of my BBQ rub then smoked to heavenly perfection. You get an amazinf flavor combination sweet salty, baconey smoky taste . It resembles a shot glass so...

Those sound great - I did not think I was going to be able to attend, but these pig shots are changing my mind. I am going to figure out how to get out there for at least enough time to enjoy some of these. Do I need to reserve about six of them ??

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm concerned about the total attendance. This is a really great venue. Close to the RTP area and not that far via I-85 to the Triad.

At present we have only less than 50 attendees. We really need to know if you plan to attend this great event so we can plan for enough food to be available.

Danny's BBQ is the main course and the wonderful side dishes our members have contributed in the past are the real prize for the meal. I especially like the 'nanner puddin' that Bill always brings and have been really impressed with the other dishes our members bring.

Whether you can bring something edible or not, please plan to attend. It is not a requirement to bring anything as we especially expect those that have to travel not to be burdened with carrying food to the event. This is a celebration of our Woodworking group and we mostly want YOU to be there.

And good luck in the raffle. Wish I could participate - there are so many prizes this year, there will be many happy winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS