2015 Annual Picnic May 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
I will be there by myself, I will be bringing an assortment of sliced cheesecake since it was popular last time I brought it. :wsmile:

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Yes Glenn,

Please, please, bring the cheesecake! My mouth is watering already.

The other great desert that I can remember from (I think) last year is the chocolate covered strawberries. Is anybody bringing them this year? I love strawberries.

Charley

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
It looks like I will be attending solo this year. My wife and daughter are going to a birthday party. My previous response of 3, should be modified to 1.

Jeremy

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
It looks like me +4 will be there at various times due to an ice hockey game. :gar-Bi

B.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was iffy up to day so I did not say anything. Looks like I can come but I have to leave by 2:00 as I have another picnic to attend at 4:00. Life is tough :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc I can bring whatever is needed.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I was iffy up to day so I did not say anything. Looks like I can come but I have to leave by 2:00 as I have another picnic to attend at 4:00. Life is tough :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc I can bring whatever is needed.
Smoked pork belly x2 :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Do I need to be at the picnic to win the raffle?

Jeff

You do not have to be at the picnic to win one of the many, many raffle prizes, but we surely would like too see you there so we can congratulate you immediately when you do win.

For those who do attend the picnic we have some door prizes but they pale in comparison to this years raffle prize list

Best is to buy some raffle tickets and also attend the picnic, you could win multiple prizes

aplpickr

New User
Bill
Wife and I plan to attend. We will bring a gluten-free dessert, probably brownies. We will probably come down on Friday night. Ten hours travel in one day is TOO much!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
With all of the raffle prizes that I have stacked up here ready to bring to the picnic, I really expect several people (especially those that bought 20 or more tickets - you know who you are) might very well win multiple prizes.

And you do NOT have to be present to win the raffle prizes, but you do have to be present to win the door prizes, which we save until last to encourage people to stick around to the end. We will have some very nice if not fantastic door prizes.

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
I will be there by myself. The wife and daughter will be at Carowinds. Can bring whats needed. Chips, drinks, cups or something else, just name it. See you there. My first time attending. Looking forward to meeting you guys and gals.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I'll be at a Rush concert :) doubt I will even be thinking about the great picnic I will be missing.

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
CrealBilly; dont fret none, any and all prizes you win I will keep safe in my shop till you can come and git em :gar-Bi

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Does anybody have some folding tables and plastic or folding chairs to go with them?

We could use some of those, especially if you can get there a little early. We will need about all of the picnic tables for seating and we need some additional folding tables for food and displays, the greeting table with badges and door prize tickets and of course to display all these raffle prizes that are piling up around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS