2015 Annual Picnic May 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Pig shots are out of the smoker and cooling now. I am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, NOT looking forward to the drive.LOL

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Chocolate Surprise Cupcakes. 4 Dozen. 2 dozen yellow, 2 dozen chocolate. All chocolate frosting with chocolate surprise.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I wish I could be there this year. Grandchildren staying the weekend and I have to work most of the day Saturday.:thumbs_do:thumbs_do. Y'all have a great time.

rob.nester

New User
Rob
Me + 2

The wife is cooking up Strawberry-Rhubarb bars (graham cracker & pecan crust with home-made rhubarb jam, with thinly sliced strawberry top layer!)

For more of her culinary concoctions, check out the baking blog that her and her sister have: Bake2TheFuture

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
And the big winner is BoardSmith - David won the $1000 gift certificate to Klingspor. I hope he trusts Charlie to get it to him. We did.

Hank will be announcing the other winners in a new thread probably later tonight.

The food was good, the company was good and it seemed like everybody had a good time. There were pictures taken and they will be posted to a new gallery soon.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
I managed to leave a plastic bowl with salad, salad tongs and a costco reusable insulated bag with ice packs in it. I assume these would have been thrown out. Let me know if anyone grabbed them. My wife isn't very happy with me. :help: Thanks.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm pretty sure Berta grabbed two dishes left at the site - Contact her and she can likely work out a way to re-unite you with the items before your wife notices that they are gone. Or maybe its too late for that :dontknow:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I'm sure it was a good time, every NCWW picnic I ever been to was top notch

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
I repeat, a great big thanks to everyone that made the picnic possible. I know a lot of work goes into the preparation/organization.

Rick M

New User
Rick
Adding my thank you to the list, had a great time today and my apologies for running late with the buns, it was unavoidable.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Thank you so much to everyone who set the picnic up. it was a beautiful day in a great venue. I know there was a lot of hard work in putting on the picnic and it is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS