2015 Annual Picnic May 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Saturday May 16 Eno River State park just west of Durham- Save this date for some great food and friendship

Our annual picnic will be held at one of the state's nicest parks and we have the best pavilion reserved

This is free for all, NCWW will provide the main dish and everybody is asked to bring a side dish

There will be many, many door prizes plus the lucky raffle ticket winners will be announced

As always there will be display and give-away tables and a large dose of talking woodworking with friends

Also, our new Board members will be introduced during our short business meeting

And I promise perfect weather

Festivities start at 10:00 and typically wrap-up about 3:00

So we can make accurate preparations - Please reply in this thread with how many folks will be in your group and what you are planning to bring

6101 Cole Mill Road, Durham, NC 27705

[MAP]6101 Cole Mill Road, Durham, NC 27705[/MAP]

Last edited by a moderator:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Smoked pork belly :thumbs_up

Sorry I can't make it (i know you all are so disappointed - not) but I'll be at the Rush concert in Saint Louis MO.

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.

toolman

Administrator
Chad

Sorry I can't make it (i know you all are so disappointed - not) but I'll be at the Rush concert in Saint Louis MO.

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.

Jeff,
Do you have a extra ticket?? :gar-Bi I Love Rush..

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Jeff,
Do you have a extra ticket?? :gar-Bi I Love Rush..
No but to tease you I'll be in the VIP section. It helps to have friends in the industry.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
There will be two of us. I'll bring two coolers of tea. Five gallons of each (sweet and unsweetened.) Plus a half steam tray of fresh, as in still warm banana pudding, piled high with meringue. If corn is available at reasonable price, then I will cook some corn on site. Out of towners, don't worry if you can't bring something, just COME! There is always food left over. Never have I seen anyone leave picnic hungry!

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan

Not a Ghost of a Chance you might enjoy Tom Sawyer? :)

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Phil put us down for 2. I will bring the paper plates...cups and utensils and an appetite

jazzflute

Kevin
Corporate Member
Two of us, with coconut bundt cake. (To be accurate: two people, with one cake total, as opposed to a cake per person.)

K

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I will be there solo - this is my first! Will bring a cooler of bottled water and maybe a surprise.:D

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I plan to be there, but haven't thought about what to bring yet! I'll also update my post if my 2 daughters can be convinced to tag along.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike the more people you bring with you the more chances to win door prizes. We give door prize tickets to babys that attend.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, put me down for one - I will bring Southern-style potato salad and red skin potato salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS