1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.

childe

New User
Chris
Hello everyone!

My name is Chris and I live in Cameron NC, I like other newcomers have been lurking for awhile and thought I'd introduce myself. I mostly dabble in small stuff on my scrollsaw but I am accumulating some bigger equiptment, and am considering stepping it up a notch. A friend offered me a Delta unisaw for free! I just need to purchase a new motor for it. An old Craftsman that I have been using is extremely week and it burns up blades because of this. Anyways I was reffered here by a fellow Statesman on a scrollers forum. Looking forward to meeting some people around here.

Chris

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Chris, it's great to have you here. I would love to see some pictures of your work. I look forward to your input in the forums.
Dave:)

J

jeff...

Welcome Chris, glad you decided to stop lurking and join in :icon_thum

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the site Chris! You'll find some very nice and helpful folks in the forum. I think you'll find quite a few scrollers around to share ideas with. Keep those posts coming :).

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Chris,

Welcome. Glad you joined us. As Dave said in his reply above, we would love to see some photos of your work. If you've been lurking for a while, you know we love photos. Check out the photo galleries. You'll find some really nice scroll work from some of our other members.

Ray

nelsone

New User
Ed
Free Unisaw huh? It is obviously no good to you at all. Besides you don't want an old machine, you need to get a nice shiny new saw and send that old thing down to me for proper disposal!;-)

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your input!

BillPappas

New User
Bill
Chris,

Welcome to the forum. You need to snap up that Uni quick it is a great deal! You will find this is s a great board, lots of friendly advice. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Regards,

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS