1st Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Found this on craigslist on Thursday of this week. It is about 2 yrs old and the owner was willing to part with it for half price. Blades are still good on the one side and haven't been touched on the other. Needless to say, I am quite stoked at getting this.

tv

Attachments

• IMG_3407.JPG
    IMG_3407.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 126

mburke911

New User
Mark
Man! You must have moved quick, I didn't even see the add, and I keep my eyes open.... Nice Score. Enjoy.

Mark

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Your first gloat ... and thus your first YOU SUCK! :icon_thum

You'll love that thing! I've got the same one and it is awesome!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Congrats! I know you had said that you were wanting one. Your patience paid off and paid off good! Now, the jointer!

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
I started working on getting that jointer tonight. I have been working on a walnut chest for my wife and it keeps getting delayed for a number of reasons. She came out to the garage tonight and said she would bet me that I couldn't finish the project by the end of September. I stated that for a jointer I would take that bet. So the deal is, if I win, I get to pick out a jointer. If she wins, she gets a china cabinet. I may have bit off more than I can chew (still have quite a bit left on the project) but I really want that jointer. I also would want to finish the chest.

tv

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
TV, if she wins, you still win... You can buy a decent jointer, and materials, and make a fine china cabinet!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I started working on getting that jointer tonight. I have been working on a walnut chest for my wife and it keeps getting delayed for a number of reasons. She came out to the garage tonight and said she would bet me that I couldn't finish the project by the end of September. I stated that for a jointer I would take that bet. So the deal is, if I win, I get to pick out a jointer. If she wins, she gets a china cabinet. I may have bit off more than I can chew (still have quite a bit left on the project) but I really want that jointer. I also would want to finish the chest.

tv

You are quite welcome to come over and use my jointer, Todd!!! I know where you are commin' from w/LOYL. Been there, doin' that!!!!:BangHead::BangHead:

Just PM me and you can haul your wood over and really get it smooth by the middle of the 1st week of September!!!

Let me know .........

Wayne

cpowell

New User
Chuck
That's an awesome find and should serve you well for a long, long time. :icon_thum

Half price? 8-O

ok, You Suck!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS