3. Wormy Maple

Wormy Maple

This was from Jimmy C, Thanks!
  4. Segment Jig

Segment Jig

For more perfect joints
  5. Newly turned Sycamore bowl

Newly turned Sycamore bowl

Re-turned Sycamore bowl for a better look and was stilled glued to the face plate until Earl came over and let me try his Woodriver chuck and large flate jaws! Then I re-turned it when I got my own.
  6. Newly Turned Maple & Walnut Bowl

Newly Turned Maple & Walnut Bowl

Re-turned this for a better look
  7. Newly turned Walnut Bowl

Newly turned Walnut Bowl

Re-turned Walnut bowl, for a better look.
  8. Backgammon Diamond's from Jig

Backgammon Diamond's from Jig

36+ Maple Diamonds rough cut.
  9. Backgammon Diamond Cutting Jig

Backgammon Diamond Cutting Jig

Here is one cut, You will still need to cut the bottom flat by turning it sideways on the 5 degree and the mark at the length you want and cut.
  10. Backgammon Diamond Cutting Jig

Backgammon Diamond Cutting Jig

Protractor's printed offline, used a square to draw straight lines, then glued with TB3 and smoothed flat.
  11. Birthday Gifts

Birthday Gifts

Wood River Lathe Chuck, Large Flat Jaws, Respirator, replacement filters, 41 piece Tap & Die set, Woodturning Jewellery book, & Woodturning with Ray Allen!!!
  12. Partman

Happy Birthday MrAudio815

Happy Birthday Matthew!!! Have a good one. :icon_thum Danny
  13. MrAudio815

The Darkside in MrAudio815's Home!

Hey Everyone, DaveO is one awesome person and as you all know by now I am the lucky person to receive his HF lathe. It's new Home!!! Thanks earl for the Help! Well here is my first bowl from a blank DaveO gave me. Thanks Dave! Other side Thanks for looking, YOU ALL ROCK...
  14. MrAudio815

MRAudio815's Birthday Pictures and gifts

Hey everyone my birthday was April 4th and I thank all of you who have wished me a Happy Birthday already. :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum Here are some photo's of...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS