dw618

1. BKHam

Tool Review: DW618PKB Dewalt 2 1/4 HP plunge Router

I bought this to try and improve the dust collection (DC) and avoid paying for the Festool. i was using a mortising jig and having trouble clearing the chips, dramatically increasing the time i was taking. So i sold my porter cable (PC) with the plunge base and bought this yella machine...
  2. Ken Massingale

My Dewalt DW618 Router Croaked! Update, Fixed Under Warranty!

:BangHead::crossedlips::wsad: I got the DW618PK 3 base kit 2 or 3 years ago when Mark at HDT had a few for ~$120, a fantastic deal. 90% of my routing I do with the Bosch 1613 in the router table. I doubt if the Dewalt has 3 hours run time, all hand held, heck it's never been dusty! I started...
  3. Canuck

DW618 B3 Router - Raleigh CL

This is a nice router setup with the motor and three bases. New for $200. Not mine and pretty good deal! Wayne http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/1420933409.html DEWALT ROUTER KIT - $200 (YOUNGSVILLE, NC) Date: 2009-10-14, 11:02AM EDT Reply to: sale-ss3xk-1420933409@craigslist.org...
  4. S

DW618 bushings

Hello All, I just received the DW618 combo for Christmas from my daughter. :eusa_danc (great kid) My question is what kind of bushings can I use on this router and where can I purchase them?:help: I surfed several different sites and found several different types.:dontknow:I am not sure what...
  5. DavidF

vacuum attachment for DW618

I have been using the new DW618 router for a few days and wanted to share initial results. The motor is a tight fit in the plunge base as people have said recently, but not so difficult to take it back for exchange. The tightness does make it a bit of a fiddle to align the motor though. First...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS