Search results

1. Obxwoody

How to find a grizzly coupon or code?

anyone have any hints on this? I did see $25 off shipping, I guess that's better than nothing...but figured I'd ask some of you may be on vip lists and all. :) Thanks in advance...
  2. Obxwoody

Question for camaster cnc owners out there

Hello, We are interested in buying a camaster cnc machine...and I was wondering if any of the members out there who had them could provide feedback... namely we are interested in what model you have, how long you've had it, how often you use it (daily, weekly #of hours approx.)? Are there...
  3. Obxwoody

Re-wired my porter cable table saw...

I Re-wired my porter cable table saw from 110v to 220v per the manual. It was super easy. Took 10 min total including 2 min unscrewing the cover, and 3 min walking up and down the stairs.The manual says I may need a new switch and plug for 240v? Any recommendations? Anything I might be missing...
  4. Obxwoody

What to do with oak flooring cut offs??

I "scored" some oak flooring cut offs from a guy I bought some stuff from. I figured I'd see if anyone here had some cool ideas on what to use it for (besides oak flooring lol)?? I'm leaning towards "resawing" it into half and using that for some small box sides and maybe a few pieces of 1/4...
  5. Obxwoody

Help with old sears/craftsman 6" joiner

Hello, I am in a little jam I have an old joiner sears/craftsman...the type with no adjustments for the out feed table. And I am refurbishing it or really just cleaning it up...and I took the motor apart too to clean out all the sawdust gunk. And now I can't get this piece back on correctly. If...
  6. Obxwoody

I am looking for beeswax

Hello, the wife wanted me to find her some beeswax so she can experiment with making her own chap stick hehe. I now know that I can order some online, but thought hey maybe some people on here had extra they wanted to get rid of in a more mutually beneficial way. Also I wasn't sure but was...
  7. Obxwoody

Helping my dad and spotted this in the shop

Man it stinks when your dad has a nice shop with lots of helpful and cool tools....and then my shop is not....lol this bandsaw reminds me of crocodile Dundee, now that's a bandsaw!!
  8. Obxwoody

Wood blanks and burl on Craigslist

I found this while scouring craigslist, thought I would pass it along. Not mine and I'm not honestly sure if it's a good deal... http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/4194120416.html
  9. Obxwoody

New Member from Kitty Hawk

Hello, Andy Couey here. I found this site several weeks ago and now find myself frequenting it. The people are so kind and helpful, I am just getting started with wood working as a hobby and hope to learn a lot and this seams like a great network to help me with that. I like using my router a...
  10. Obxwoody

Wood suggestions for jewelry boxes/ chests

Hello, I am building a "jewelry box/chest" that will be a little over two feet tall... And wanted to get any advice/suggestions/feedback on wood selections...what should I be thinking about while deciding??? If I do something "easy" from a big box store it will probably be oak or mahogany...if...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS