I am looking for beeswax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obxwoody

New User
Andy
Hello, the wife wanted me to find her some beeswax so she can experiment with making her own chap stick hehe. I now know that I can order some online, but thought hey maybe some people on here had extra they wanted to get rid of in a more mutually beneficial way. Also I wasn't sure but was thinking I missed out on the group buy...?? Also I will probably keep some for using as a possible finish....and playing with it some too....

any thoughts or suggestions let me know. We will be in N. Raleigh 26-28 but could meet up elsewhere, also I am hoping to attend the router workshop the 4th although my ticket hasn't been punched. So that's another possible meet up...

if you have some you would like to part with you can send me a pm. Thanks in advance!!!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Check out this link on eBay - I got some last month - seemed like a good deal.
Happy New year!

Mike - there is an Ace Hardware over by Hudson corners (and one on Woodruff road if you are down that way)

Not necessarily the cheapest - but they have a lot of obscure stuff.

mcsincnj

New User
Mike Miller
Mike - there is an Ace Hardware over by Hudson corners (and one on Woodruff road if you are down that way)

Not necessarily the cheapest - but they have a lot of obscure stuff.

Hank, I will have to check them out. I've just been to the one heading to Spartanburg on 29 and the one on Old Spartainburg Hyway. I love the ones with eclectic stuff. Not sure if the store in Landrum is Ace or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS