Search results

1. C

Need to change my screen name

I want to change my screen name from my real name to something else. How can I do this? Thanks.
  2. C

My goodbye post, sort of. (long)

I have been gone for a while and I am not sure if anyone will remember me but, I just want to tell everyone my story. Maybe others will get something from this but really this post is for me. With that said I will start from the beginning. I am only 24 years old but I have had a love for...
  3. C

Wire awg for long run

I need to run a 20 amp 120 volt single phase circuit that is 200ft long. What awg of copper wire is needed for this? Also, how deep does direct burial cable need to be buried? Thanks!
  4. C

[How Do I-Other] change my screen name

I was wanting to change my screen name and can't seem to find where I need to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  5. C

Work shop building cost?

I am wanting to move out of my garage and into a shop. I am thinking about either a 24' x 24' or a 24' x 30 depending on permits and cost. I have a very level lot but I will need the basic grading. It will need to have two garage doors on the front of it so it could be used as a garage if I sale...
  6. C

I steped into the vortex today!

I bought my first lathe today! It's a 10" Jet VS. I haven't even touched a lathe till today but I was able to make my first pen. It is made out of hard maple that I had left over from a project. This was VERY fun and I can see how this can become addicting. Anyway, here are the pics...
  7. C

I did lots of new things today!

Well today I did a few things I have never done before. I finished my first real project, a cutting board made from purple heart and hard maple. I also bought my first lathe today, a 10" Jet VS. With my new toy I made my first pen with scraps from the cutting board. Last but not least, I made a...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS