Search results

1. G

Memorial project

The school where my wife teaches wanted to do a memorial garden for the teachers that have been lost. This is the culmination of the project that I have been working on for the last week and finally finished it on Saturday morning. Side posts and trellis cemented in. I printed a banner off...
  2. G

Finished bath cabinet for Easter present

Here is the finished project that i did for my wife for Easter. The finish is Minwax "Classic Oak" and 2 coats of wipe on poly.
  3. G

Finished SWMBO's Easter present

Last night while watching tv with my wife she said she would like to have a new cabinet for her bathroom to replace the cheap Sauder cabinet that she currently has. She uses the cabinet to house a CD player, CD's, wash cloths and bath lotions. So since I had a half a day of vacation today, and...
  4. G

Fireplace built-ins

Here are some pictures of the last big project I did of a fireplace built in unit for my neighbor. He bought the materials. I cut, glued and installed and he and his wife stained. The cabinets are made of mostly oak faced plywood. The sides are 3/4" and the back is 1/4" material. The face...
  5. G

Just me/future NC resident

Hello all my name is Grant Davis. As you can see I am not a current North Carolina resident (as of yet) but do have part ownership in a condo in the Vass-Souther Pines area. I am married, with 3 children (2G, 1B). By day I am a Manufacturing Manager and by night I am a hobbyist woodworker when...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS