Search results

1. A

Need Help (Planer)

I am starting a Sofa Table project and have two QuarterSawn pieces of Red Oak that needs to be Planed for use as the table top. Does anyone know of someone in the Kernersville area that could help me? The pieces are 59" X 9 1/2". Thanks
  2. A

Looking for Teak

I have a friend that is looking for a small amount of Teak. Does anyone know where we can find any? Just enough for a small stool. Thanks
  3. A

Gregory Paolini Rule

Has anyone received theirs yet?
  4. A

Where's a good source of Oak & Pine

Getting ready for my 1st Furniture project (Sofa Table). Wife said no more Toys the grandsons room is full. Since this will be my first try at making furniture I don't really want to get to expensive wood. For the toys I've been getting everything at Lowes. Any advice will be appreciated.
  5. A

Model Ships, Need help

I'm trying to make a Model sailing ship and can't figure out how to go about shaping the the hull. I have cut out the both sides and now need to start shaping the curves etc. This is my first try at this and not sure if i have the right tools to accomplish the task. Any help will be...
  6. A

Bandsaw blades

What is the best way to clean and keep my blades clean? I've seen many ways to do this.
  7. A

Band Saw Tension & Blade Breaking

First thing is i have not touched a band saw since jr. high and i'm 65. I bought a Skil band saw (not the best) and have broken a number of bands. Given my learning curve it has taken a few changes to get the hang of setting the tension. My question is, is there any other reason for the bands...
  8. A

New Kernersville member

Hey All, I'm Larry(Arnie) Arnold. I recently retired and decided to try woodworking as a hobby and have been making toys for my grandsons. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS