Search results

1. GoToLeep

Cedar panels/plywood

I am looking for 5 pieces of 26 inch x 8 foot cedar plywood/panels for a garage project. Any ideas? Thanks .
  2. GoToLeep

Chicken Coop / Ark Finally finished

I finally finished my Catawba chicken coop/ark. Check out my BackYardChickens.com blog page for more pics at http://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=75482-my-chicken-coopark. Any comments or suggestions for changes or additions are welcomed. Thanks for looking.
  3. GoToLeep

Rikon DC at Woodcraft

Considering the Rikon 2 HP DC system at Woodcraft for 299.95. Anyone have any thoughts on Rikon or the specs of this unit? Thanks!!
  4. GoToLeep

MDF Repair

We built 2 large (10 feet x 12 feet) projection screens for our church. We made the screens from mdf. Biscuited and glued the abutting edges. Primed and painted. It has separated just enough where you can see lines on the screens. I need to fill these in, sand and put on another coat (or 2)...
  5. GoToLeep

Church Cabinet Build

OK.....Have done a lot of work on this cabinet. Made some mistakes (fortunately, easy to fix). A neighbor of mind has a very nice router table and bits, so we made cope and stile raised panel doors. I used pine for the rails and stiles, doors and drawer fronts, 3/4" Arauco plywood everywhere...
  6. GoToLeep

Keepsake box

I wanted to make an Emmaus Keepsake Box for 20 people that were on the walk. Big enough to hold some treasures, letters and a sliding top shelf to hold the cross and name tag. Trying to figure out the best design. I also want to put a design on top. Probably model it from the name tag. I was...
  7. GoToLeep

New Cabinet build for church ??

I am going to attempt to build a cabinet for our church sound area. It will be 60" wide, 36" tall, and 12-14" deep. It will have drawers across the top and doors. It will be painted egg shell off-white. We got a quote on it for $550.00. So, I am going to get some experience at building, not...
  8. GoToLeep

Blue Bird Houses

OK....First things first. I am a novice here. Built these over the last couple of days. Critiques/suggestions/comments welcomed. Bring it on!! :gar-Bi:gar-Bi I know this is basic stuff. Thanks for looking. 3 of them are made from 1" (3/4) white pine and the other is 1" (1") cedar...
  9. GoToLeep

Hardwoods for cutting boards

I have searched the forum and didn't find anything up-to-date on this. Hope I didn't miss something. I am searching for hardwoods; maple, black walnut, cherry, purple heart, heartwood, mahogany, and any other hardwoods good for making cutting boards. I only need small quantities and probably...
  10. GoToLeep

Another Fayetteville Newbie!!

I am new to WW. Love working with wood, but am much more scientific/logical than creative. So, I didn't think I would be good at it. I built a couple of small projects in the last 2 months and have really caught the bug. I am very handy (general) and have a 20 x 40 workshop. It is fairly...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS